KWAG regularly keeps its members up to date with newsletters. These detail our current progress, future plans, and titbits of the history of the park and house. Browse through a few of our back-issues here.
- Urgent help needed to combat panning on Penpole Lane, Makign connections on the South Walk, Home Farm reveals hidden history, Fourty years of resitance: Preserving Kings Weston
- Working party on the ancient avenue, Iron Bridge update, New steps at the Echo, Doctor Who at Kings Weston, Big Bulb Plant blooms, Beating the Bounds at Penpole Lodge
- Archaeology day results, walking tour announcement, tree planting, a new painting found, and spies on the Kings Weston estate!
- Update on garden developments, bulbs putting on a show, new steps plan, finalising laurel clearance.
- The Circle completed, forthcoming events, Lely painting returns, Newly found historic sketch
- More laurel clearance, working party dates 2017, evergreen shrubs, and Ordnance Survey points
Since 2013 our Newsletters have changed format.